Saturday, December 19, 2009

Don't Be Afraid To Try....

I love Starbuck's. It's liquid crack in a cup. The additional 4 hours of sleep I should have had in a cup. My attitude adjustment in a cup. Starbuck's feels good going down. It's the ONLY way to start my day. It's what 89 Octane gas is to my lil '08 Lancer. I have my favorites of course [Sumatra, Pike Place Roast, Expresso Roast, Caramel Machiatto] but I love during the fall and winter time when they bring out their "limited edition" flavors.




Have you tried them? I can taste the Holiday in the cup. Peppermint Mocha...MMMMMmmmMM! It reminds me of Christmas Trees, Candy Canes, and shattered glass ornaments. I love it.

My favorite right now though is their new Caramel Brulee Latte. This one is extra new. I'm all over this one. I think one single tear graced my left cheek as I took my first sip. It could've been windy that day, but still, it was pure bliss. I'm cheating on my Caramel Machiatto with a Caramel Brulee Latte. The perfect love affair.

While you're out shopping this weekend for those extra gifts, or if you just need a lil morning pick me up Try a Caramel Brulee Latte...but PLEASE add an additional shot of Expresso for a lil "pick me up".


Love,

Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment