Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just A Brief Interruption

Ok so the point of this blog was to just to focus on the things I love, which are a wide variety of things; although fashion is at the top of the list. I just love talking about all things fashion and beauty related. I'm still somewhat of a computer nerd though. I know go figure. I'm seriously trying to school people that nerdness and fashion go hand in hand. Anyways ya'll that actually read this blog, posts will be posted at least once or twice a week. So please don't come around here looking for stuff on a regular basis. I lied to myself and told myself, "self, you should post like everyday so people will be able to read something new and come back". That dream was quickly deferred by this thing called "school." This being my last semester and all, school has taken over my life again so I must dedicate the majority of my time to it. So be on the look out for random posts throughout the week when I have time. My mind runs like crazy, so I'll probably never run out of things to talk about. So yeah folks, until the next post... continue to holla at your inner girlie girl. She's tryna tell you something LOL





Love Kimmie!


1 comment:

  1. i am not in school but I do not post like everyday but I am workin ont it. I think that whatever I post should have some sort of passion behind it and should have some sort of substance.

    ReplyDelete